My philosophy is that I do what’s right, not necessarily what’s easy.
- I will give you direct access to me anytime. You’ll have my cell phone number.
- I will meet with you to explain the facts and a legal plan of action.
- I will keep you informed about your case’s progress and the outcomes. You’ll know what’s to come, what’s expected and when.
- I will return your calls within 24 hours; most I return the same day.
- I will keep fees fair and reasonable, working out payment plans and accepting credit cards to make it easy on you.
- I will foster the clearest communication in both English and Spanish.
We believe our legal family includes more than paralegals and attorneys, it includes you.
- I expect you’ll have a sincere, earnest desire to change your mindset and your behavior. If you do, I’ll help you get a second chance in life.
- I expect you’ll be forthcoming and communicate openly and candidly.
- I expect you’ll have a commitment to the process and patience in the process.
- I expect you’ll be open to trying a different approach. You’ve been doing it your way and it hasn’t worked out.
This philosophy has inspired me since I first read it. Originally written on the wall in Mother Teresa’s home in Calcutta, India, may it bring you a similar sense of purpose.
- People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway.
- If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.
- If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway.
- If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you; Be honest and sincere anyway.
- What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight; Create anyway.
- If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous; Be happy anyway.
- The good you do today will often be forgotten; Do good anyway.
- Give the best you have and it may never be enough; Give your best anyway.
- In the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway.